- Flow rack is designed according to the belt movement system; goods are alternately moved by a roller system, making goods warehousing/release easier.
- Easily controlling the inventory, having easy access to goods.
- Being suitable for storages with a large volume of goods required to be continuously delivered such as foodstuff, cardboard boxes, electronic storage, cold storage, etc.
- The roller system has small passages to make the most of storage’s space; fork lifts do not run deeply in the rack;
- Goods warehousing and release is made by FIFO method which is time-saving.
- Minimizing manual loading, reducing damages of goods.
|Model||Demension (mm)||Type||Capacity (Kg/Floor)||Omega size||Beam Bar size|
There are no reviews yet.